Explore the entire island of Terceira in just one day. This tour gives you the opportunity to discover and visit all the beautiful natural landscapes, as well as all the viewpoints, buildings and monuments of greatest tourist interest on the island, namely: Monte Brasil (volcanic peninsula surrounded by a 16th century fortress); Serretinha Viewpoint (view of the largest islet in the Azores); Church of São Sebastião (oldest church on the island. 1450); stop in the city of Praia da Vitória; Serra do Facho (panoramic view of the city of Praia da Vitória); Serra do Cume viewpoint (landscape of the largest crater in the Azores); Regional lunch with drinks at a local restaurant; stop at Algar do Carvão (visit inside an empty volcano); short walk in Furnas do Enxofre (fumarolic field); stop in the parish of Biscoitos to get to know the beauty of the natural pools and vineyards; stop at the Raminho viewpoint where you can see neighboring islands; factory stop for cheese tasting.
- 8-hour tour of Terceira Island;
- Lunch with drinks and dessert;
- Cheese tasting;
- Stop at Algar do Carvão;
- Meeting point at the accommodation;
- Accompaniment of TuriAzores guide/driver.
- Entrance to Algar do Carvão and Gruta do Natal;
- Other services/activities not mentioned as included.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes and clothing;
- Swimwear and towel (summer season).