Angra a pé is a walking city tour on the historical center of Angra do Heroísmo city. This thematic tour focuses on culture, history and architectural heritage of the city that was the capital of Portugal twice. In this tour you will have the opportunity to visit some of the city’s most iconic monuments: Museum of Angra do Heroísmo, the botanical garden (Jardim Duque de Bragança), the administrative building Palácio dos Capitães Generais, and the cathedral of the Azores (Sé). The tour is 2h30 to 3h long.
- Pick-up and drop-off at the accommodation;
- Local guide;
- Entrance fee in the museum of Angra do Heroísmo, Palácio dos Capitães Generais and Sé cathedral;
- Meals and beverages;
- Other activities;
- Visit buildings and monuments not mentioned.
What to bring
- Comfortable and appropriate clothing and shoes;
- Rain jacket/warm clothing (winter/fall season).