Travel to the Azores, and discover the charms of the magnificent paradise that is Terceira Island. Explore the interior of Algar do Carvão (empty volcano) and feel what is like being inside a volcano; stroll through Furnas do Sul (Fumarola zone) and watch the expulsion of sulfur from the Earth’s interior and learn more about the endemic flora in Macaronesia; walk along the coast of the parish of Biscoitos and discover areas of vineyards surrounded by volcanic rock. Walk along the sea, and enjoy the natural beauty of the famous swimming pools in that parish; Enjoy the view from the Raminho viewpoint to neighboring islands of the central group.
- Meeting point at the accommodation unit;
- Accompaniment of guide/driver;
- Stop at Algar do Carvão;
- Cheese tasting.
- Meals and drinks;
- Entrance to the Algar do Carvão and Gruta do Natal;
- Other services or activities not mentioned as included.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes and clothing;